Monday, January 11, 2010

SwissGear Computer Backpack (Red)


I bought this for using with my Acer notebook computer. I have the small Aspire One and this backpack swallows it up! I also wanted something to carry on a plane for short trips. I guess it will work, if I am only staying for a day or two. I have to say it would be perfect if I was back in college and toting around my books and stuff. It's bigger than I expected, but I saw one similar to it at Sam's club for $10 more. The construction is top-notch. I've had my share of backpacks and this is one of the best constructed ones. I work in a factory and the guys there think it looks great. I throw my lunch and anything else I need into it and I'm set for the day. I would have given it five stars, except after I got it, I thought it would have been better made if the sleeve for the computer was removeable. Then I could use the backpack with the sleeve when I was carrying my computer, and without when I needed the extra space for packing an extra set of jeans for riding horses after work.
Kindle Wireless+3G Reading Device
ASUS 17.3" Core i7 Gaming Laptop