Saturday, January 16, 2010

SwissGear Computer Backpack (Green/Gray)


My daughter is in high school, on top of that, all of her classes are Advance placement and that translates into a lot of books.
We tried several; Eddie Bauer, Jan Sport, Addidas and every style from messenger, cross body slings to traditional and my daughter always still seemed to have several books left over that she'd have to lug in her arms.
After so many failures I brought this bag on a whim, mostly because it came in her favorite color: Green.
My daughter has been carrying this bag for over a month now and she's not have had to carry anymore books in her arms. She's able to pack three two inch binders, several text books, as well as her own personal reading material and all the necessary accesories and items she needs for school and the IPod cozy and headphone management system keeps her music accessible yet protected and hidden.
I was initially worried that the material would not hold up well, but my the bag still looks as good now as it did when I bought it.

Kindle Wireless+3G Reading Device
ASUS 17.3" Core i7 Gaming Laptop